Monday, November 30, 2009

the human body is an amazing thing!







the human body never stops amazing me! just when you think you hit your limit your body says, ok, how about a little bit more?

for years i had suffered major back, neck, hip, and knee problems so there were a lot of poses i had written off that i would never be able to do. and to be honest i am sure there will still be a lot on that list, but lately my body has really opened up and has allowed me to do poses i never thought would be within my range. it's an amazing feeling! just in the past year alone my body has changed soo much, and i am not just talking about weight wise, but also flexibility and strength wise. if someone were to have told me 2 years ago that in 2 years i would be doing headstands and wheel pose and crane pose i would have fallen on the floor laughing at them!

the point to this post is, never write anything off. have patience with your body and just have fun with the journey, because you never know where you will end up! you could even end up in wheel pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment