Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Intro to Purely Dynamic DVD OUT NOW!!!!




This DVD Features Two 30 Minute Workouts!
Perfect for those new to yoga, just getting back into working out, or beginners!

The DVD is only $20!!!
Payment types accepted: PayPal, Credit Card, or Check

For more information or to order, please send an email to: classes@simplicity-yoga.com

Thank you!!!!

REVIEW JUST IN!!!

"I am 52 years old and have not worked out "officially" in over a year. I have been feeling very sluggish, am overweight, and really needed something to kick start me back into health. April & her Intro to Purely Dynamic DVD have been my answer to prayer. I don't think I have ever sweat so much working out in my life! But, boy did it feel good. I love the stretches, especially. It makes my body feel energized and it's a wonderful feeling. I love that April & her yoga classes can be done by the most inexperienced people, like me! I can take it at my own pace, and April even gives you alternative poses or helpful hints to make it easier for someone like me. I love that. I feel successful with this workout because I can do it without giving up! She also gives you a few shorter workouts concentrating on different problems you may be having, such as stress!
Love that..... If you want a great workout, you cannot go wrong with purchasing the Intro to Purely Dynamic DVD. And the price is great!!!"
- Deb Plaskett, Lee's Summit, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment